12.99 15.99 $12.99 - $15.99
- 100 % Waterproof
- Continuous Protection Up To 500 degrees
- XF-7 Contains NO TEFLON
- O-Ring Friendly
- MADE IN THE USA
Our liquid XF7 is a unique grease product that is suspended in a mixing agent. When sprayed on the firearm the liquid evaporates and leaves a thin layer of grease wherever you spray.
- External parts
- Anywhere you need grease.
- XF-7 is a truly water proof grease with extraordinary powers of lubrication and corrosion inhibition.
- Formulated specifically for use on modern weapons in adverse conditions of high temperature fresh and salt-water immersion and high cyclic rates.
- XF-7 provides continuous protection up to 500 degrees F and Short-term protection up to 600 degrees F
- XF-7 will not run, drip or melt even when heated. Long after conventional oil or grease has melted and or boiled off, XF-7 is still right where you put it, lubricating and protecting your weapon for corrosion.
- XF-7 has been undergoing exhaustive field trials in Iraq, Afghanistan, Arizona, and the Artic. All trials have met with overwhelming success.
- XF-7 works in the widest range of temperatures and climates of any weapon grade lubricant currently available. XF-7 DOES NOT WASH OFF IN SALT WATER. Ideal for weapons used in marine environments.
- XF-7 has been used with total success on AR15/M16/M4 type weapons, .50 cal M2 Browning, HK91, FAL, SKS, AK, 1911A1, Beretta 92/M9, SIG 226, Rem 700, Winchester Mod. 70, and numerous other weapon systems.
- XF-7 contains no Teflon, so no hydrofluoric acid is created if it burns off, as happens with Teflon/PFTE lubes.
- XF-7 is clear amber, non-staining, non-toxic, and O-ring friendly.
- XF-7 will not attack rubber or polymers.
- XF-7 will not damage common firearm's finishes or other metal finishes. XF-7 cuts time spent gun cleaning, because it will not char or carbonize on metal surfaces. Most powder fouling wipes right off.